1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root 3G turbocharger, KickassKernilizer, or Die-Hard Battery Calibrator - Anyone try these??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by txtoddtattoo, Nov 28, 2011.

1. txtoddtattoo

txtoddtattoo Member
    None

Nov 23, 2011
    Would Like to hear results of these if anyone has used them. Install info and what Rom and Kernel combo you used them with. Curious to hear about them. I take it they install the same as V6 Supercharger.

Ok, so I found some info but mostly just on V6 Supercharger. So those that have tried and have tried many kernels, what do you suggest?? Kernel or script?

I have only tried 2 kernels without much luck both seemed to cause more lag with Mik3D, battery wasn't m much better either.

Advertisement

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    Male
    Highway Construction Inspection
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I use the v6 turbo charger with the more freedom kernel. Works great on my phone. I used the same combo on Mik3D with zero lag. Try out the different version of the freedom kernel until you find the one that fits your phone.

3. fifidaddy

fifidaddy Member
    None

Aug 22, 2011
    MikG, aggressive freedom kernel, v6 supercharger and 3G turbocharger that's my setup EVO is super fast but battery life sucks put that's the price you pay I guess

4. txtoddtattoo

txtoddtattoo Member
    None

Nov 23, 2011
    So, ditched the freedom aggressive and just using the V6 Supercharger. Battery life back to total suck. Still a bit of lag, at first it seemed quicker but now its back to about the same. some apps open up quicker and thats it. On setting #8 on the upate 9 version.

Now let me ask this to change settings you just rerun the script? Is that all? No need to remove and start over?

What about applying kernels with the script already installed? anyone have any problems trying it that way?

5. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Aug 30, 2011
    Male
    Graduate Student
    MN
    You generally use the script WITH your custom kernel.

Its NOT one or the other you can use both

fifidaddy likes this.
Tags: