1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support 3G Watchdog Change?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bedroom Eyes, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bedroom Eyes

Bedroom Eyes Well-Known Member
    None

May 10, 2011
    Student
    Canada
    So normally when using [HTML=https://market.android.com/details?id=net.rgruet.android.g3watchdog&hl=en]3G Watchdog[/HTML] to check my data usage, it would always have the standard "You have used [number] MB of your 1GB monthly quota ending on [date]." And it would then say below it like, "At the rate you're using data, you will have used [number] MB/GB by this date."

However, so far this month it hasn't shown that second sentence. My month just turned over yesterday -- my monthly contract refreshes on the 8th of each month -- and so I'm not sure where it went. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    I've had an issue with it of late too. It's reporting my total usage since installing as my monthly allowance. However if I look at my monthly allowance, it's not updating.

Not a massive issue for me as I rarely get close to my allowance.

I think it's updated recently so I wonder if there are bugs with the new update? Might be worth dropping an email to the dev.

3. Bedroom Eyes

Bedroom Eyes Well-Known Member
    None

May 10, 2011
    Student
    Canada
    I actually haven't updated it since I got it in May, so I'm not sure. The update sounded shakey so I avoided it.

4. rgruet

rgruet Newbie

May 6, 2009
    Paris, France
    At the beginning of each plan cycle, 3GW collects usage data for a few hours during which the prediction is not displayed. It should reappear after that time.