• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3g widget

jnemail05

Lurker
Jun 13, 2010
sorry for starting a new thread i looked over the threads for my answer couldnt find anything let me start off by sayin i own both the evo and the epic but i am switching to the epic and passing the evo to my girl and i wanted to know on the evo i was able to turn off the mobile 3g as well as 4g and the wifi gps etc i could just turn them off and turn them on but so far on the epic i am only able to turn off 4g wifi gps bluetooth but i cant turn off the 3g radio is there any way to do this i am sorry for this noob ness but its bugging me thats its on all day if you can help please i appreciate it..

I am also looking for something to do this on the epic - most of the widgets out there state not for CDMA and the ones that don't say anything do not work.
Has anyone managed to successfully turn off 3G. This looks like a big mistake by Samsung, you can turn off 4G only or Everything (Airport mode).

Upvote 0
Quick Settings did not work for me - anyone confirm if Switchpro works?

Switch pro:

snap20100909_1242426.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones