1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support 3G???????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Burnsie, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Burnsie

Burnsie Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    If 3g does not work on my phone (i.e. the 3g arrows don

Advertisement

2. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Norway
    You could try to activate GSM/WCDMA-mode.

3. tinkk

tinkk Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    are you on orange UK? cause the same things happening to me they're having some signal problems and internet is down like a clown charlie brown

4. greenhornetuk

greenhornetuk Active Member

May 15, 2010
    i'm on orange and it does the same thing all of the time. getting sick of it.

5. alex_ncfc

alex_ncfc Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    UK
    I am also on Orange, also getting sick of it (I had no internet access for 7 hours earlier today and even when I do have it, it is pathetic) and I am so sick of it that I am going to contest this with Orange. I have signed a contract but they need to keep up their end of the bargain too - and internet for a smartphone is pretty damn crucial, so they are going to have to do something about it!

6. paulus3476

paulus3476 Active Member

Aug 6, 2010
    obviously you do need to complain - but just go easy with the threats - they will just point you to the small print about circumstances beyond their control etc ....

7. tinkk

tinkk Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    it well sucks, i did a backup and restore and reinstalled firmware because i thought it was a problem with the phone and now i have no contacts because i think they were synched with google, and since theres still no internet i cant get them back D:

basically the internet part of my phone dying has caused the phone part of my phone to die... *yayyy*

8. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Just to let you know, my girlfriend is with orange, she had absolutely zero signal for over 2 months and had to use a PAYG voda sim, they still wouldn't let her out of the contract and only gave her

9. OmniCoRp

OmniCoRp Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    School
    Denmark
    I tried using mine today and i only got a "G" and speed s