• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3GS to android convert!

gnychis

Lurker
Apr 28, 2010
I recently acquired a Google ADP1 and loved the interface, the multitasking, etc. The integration of just about every service I use: google contacts, google calendar, gmail, google talk, is awesome. Go figure, from a google phone ;)

I started using the phone to support an application by our research group at school in the Android Market called: WifiMapper ... if you're bored, try it out sometime. It helps you remember where APs are you've connected to over Wifi, your signal strength to them, and if you run the bandwidth test it will let you know what your connection speed was.

I recently acquired a Google ADP1 and loved the interface, the multitasking, etc. The integration of just about every service I use: google contacts, google calendar, gmail, google talk, is awesome. Go figure, from a google phone ;)

I started using the phone to support an application by our research group at school in the Android Market called: WifiMapper ... if you're bored, try it out sometime. It helps you remember where APs are you've connected to over Wifi, your signal strength to them, and if you run the bandwidth test it will let you know what your connection speed was.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones