• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3vo humor (warning: NSFW)

GTFO! (jk) What are you talking about!? iOS5 has over 23840 improvements, including a revolutionary notification bar! /s

My favorite Phandroid user comment from the news release (from memory):

That's odd about iOS 5 - we used to call that Android 1.6.

My other fave are the Apple blogs actually saying (and I'm not making this up) - sure, Android had it first, but it took Apple to get it right.

And they're 100% correct - when did Android ever offer updates to iPhones? Poor, poor Rositas.

Reactions: BenChase7
Upvote 0
My favorite Phandroid user comment from the news release (from memory):

My other fave are the Apple blogs actually saying (and I'm not making this up) - sure, Android had it first, but it took Apple to get it right.

And they're 100% correct - when did Android ever offer updates to iPhones? Poor, poor Rositas.

It almost makes you feel sorry for the fanboys. I guess ignorance truly is bliss. C'est la vie.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Apparently the Kickstand must also have been a gimmick... but I use it every day, several times per day.
"Natural Selection is a gimmick." Lol, must be a creationist. :p
Apparently the people designing the E3D are also, considering the kickstand is a vastly advantageous characteristic that would have certainly been passed down genetically by Evos in the wild!

Rubber gonads dangling from the trailer hitch of a pickup truck is a gimmick. The Evo's kickstand is fully functional and has surely pleased every woman that has held it in her hands.

...I'm still pissed about the E3D lacking a kickstand, and not being designed to properly implement an aftermarket kickstand case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones