1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

4.1.2 update is locked up in running applications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bamaya, Jan 15, 2013.

1. bamaya

bamaya Lurker

When I started the update, it stopped after just a few minutes. I couldn't get it to continue, and now when I check for updates, it tells me I am up to date, but i am still running 4.1.1. When I go to running applications, it is stuck and I can't force stop. Help! My husband's update went just fine the same day.

2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

I wish I could help but I got nothing.
    It would help anyone reading this to know who your carrier is or whether or not you're using an unlocked phone so they can point you in the right direction.

3. bamaya

bamaya Lurker

It's an AT&t, unrooted. Samsung told me it was my task killer that caused it, but my husband has the same task killer. I uninstalled the app killer, but have to wait 22 hrs now to try again.

4. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Android Enthusiast

You can always go in and change the date on your N2 and then check for the update. After the update just make sure you change it back :)

5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Change the date.
    I like the way you think. :)

6. bamaya

bamaya Lurker

that didn't work...just added another 24 hrs to my wait. I think I'm just going to have to do a factory reset.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews