1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

4.3 at&t ??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by buckeye galaxy, Dec 19, 2013.

1. buckeye galaxy

Hello, I did the at&t 4.3 update and I must say I absolutely love it. There is one little thing I found that I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing.
    Before the update when I would be using the phone and want to turn it off or let's say put it to sleep I just press the power button on the right hand side of the phone, and the phone would make a sound telling you it was going to sleep. After the update when I press the power button to turn it off no more sound, I checked the settings and the box is checked off, restarted phone no help, it's not a big deal just wondering if others are experiencing this??

2. buckeye galaxy

Can someone just check there at&t s3 4.3 for me and see if it makes THE LOCK sound when you press the power button to turn the phone off, PLEASE!!!!

3. artbytes

artbytes Android Enthusiast

I have the ATT S3 updated to 4.3. Mine does make a little sound when I turn the screen off by pressing the side button. It's not very loud.

buckeye galaxy likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews