1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General 4.3 Stock Battery Life Screenshots

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xploPR, Aug 1, 2013.

1. xploPR

xploPR Android Expert

I was using bluetooth today, Wifi & streaming from slacker radio on the car.

Just got home since 8:00 am on the road on one single charged. 12+ hours and 2% Not bad i think.

How is battery working for you on 4.3?

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

What's your screen on time?

3. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

Looks pretty reasonable - the screen appears to have been on quite a bit judging by the second image. It doesn't look wildly different to what I get with 4.2.2.

4. ooberandy

ooberandy Android Enthusiast

I had my first full day on 4.3 yesterday & got fantastic battery life. I played a couple of battery heavy games (not for long though) and the phone lasted me a full 24 hours with about 20% battery left. Normally I'd only get around 16 hours of use and have that 20% left.

My phone wouldn't charge last night though. I restarted it this morning and it worked. Not sure if this is 4.3 related or USB. My 1st instinct is USB but I digress

5. OhSeven

OhSeven Android Enthusiast

If my screen is on for just light use, I still have trouble getting 8-10hrs of battery with 3hrs screen time. His screenshot looks like 6hrs maybe, but that's hard to believe!

6. kwalla

kwalla Well-Known Member

I know that LG sells a replacement batter, but is there a longer lasting battery that can go in the Nexus 4?

7. EVU

EVU Well-Known Member

I've noticed that my stock 4.3 update seems to be giving worse battery life.

I'm usually @ my work place with airplane settings on because of poor signal penetration & can stay in the 80+% battery status for most of the day even when I step out to get a signal.

Now, after 4.3 update - noticed occasional 'coffee breaks' & turning off airplane to check emails usually puts me down to 60% by end of day.

Tags: