1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

40+ Tips and Tricks for the Moto Z2 Force

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by admyrick, Aug 11, 2017.

1. admyrick

VIP Member Thread Starter

40+ Moto Z2 Force Tips & Tricks

Now that the Moto Z2 Force is officially available, we have compiled a list of some of the best tips & tricks for the device. These include things such as picking up a tempered glass screen protector, while explaining the new camera features.

If you find anything else, be sure to give us a heads up!

paulmgoodin and Rob like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. This article has a few problems ... I am on Z2 Force for Verizon Wireless ...

The article on removing the Carrier name from the top of the lock screen ... I have no option in the table referenced to do the removal.

The article for % inside the battery logo ... I have no option to do this.

I expect that the Verizon Wireless firmware is different from all the others.

... Thom

3. DonDudas

DonDudas Newbie

That's because Verizon doesn't put their logo in the status bar. No need to remove what isn't there.
    You need to enable the System UI Tuner to add the battery percentage. Do this by holding down the gear icon for 10 seconds. Then it'll be at the bottom of your settings menu.

4. Unfortunately ...

The phrase Verizon Wireless appears at the top left of the screen where the status bar is. There is no option to remove it.

I have System UI Tuner present. There are three option in the Battery dropdown. None of them cause the % to be moved inside the Battery logo.

... Thom

5. DonDudas

DonDudas Newbie

I've never had Verizon show in the status bar.... Weird.
    You're right on the other, battery percentage shows on the side, not in the icon.

6. Try the Swipe option for unlocking. The screen I am talking about is the one that shows up there.

... Thom

7. DonDudas

DonDudas Newbie

Yes, it's on the lock screen, but the article is about when unlocked right?

8. I have no idea. The picture in the article is of the lock screen.

... Thom

Motorola Moto Z2 Force Forum

The Motorola Moto Z2 Force release date was August 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 2730mAh battery.

August 2017
Release Date
Reviews