• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 404 / Database errors / Random Users and Staff unable to post in random forums & threads

Just noticed the PHANDROID page on desktop isn't formatting (?) correctly.
The top 10% or so of the page is chopped-off/not visible...........................

A few refreshes and it worked for me.

Try clearing browser cache?
Yeppers.Rebooted,clearedcache/history/ran CCleaner,tried on both desktop PC Chrome & IE,same/same,still lopped off at the top,about 1/4 of the 3pix on top of page lopped off.
Desktop view Chrome mobile looks fine.
Weird stuff,harmless,but,weird.No other sites/pages doing this,A/F looks normal.
Same on different PC (@ work),top of page on PHANDROID is lopped-off.

Upvote 0
I get the same thing:

upload_2015-7-25_14-46-42.png

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

Getting worse:
Now,individual article headlines are chopped.
FWIW,on the mobile PHANDROID App,similar results when unchecking the "Card List"option,usually resolved w/bumping/refreshing,but,recently,has,at times been "stuck" w/a chopped-off view of the latest article headline.
The latter has been like this for a long time,as far back as I can remember.

Upvote 0
I go to post it takes along time to post then I end up getting duplicate posts
Open the thread in which you are attempting to post in a new thread while the chiclets are churning. You can see that your post is there even though the other tab is acting like it hasn't posted yet.;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones