1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

4g lte boot animation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by h4x0rj3ff, Aug 11, 2012.

1. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

im looking for a boot animation that comes from a black background then fades into a red verizon type 4g lte logo thats on its side in the forground. any ideas or links? i searched a bit but i couldnt find anything right away plus i dont want to flash something to my phone that isnt supported... thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

i usually find such cool things from youtube since every1 that mods their phone or create such an animation love to show it off at youtube

3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Get ROM toolbox. They have about 30 to choose from. Might find one you like.

4. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

does the lite version let u swap boot animations? i know when i had lite it had some limitations but cant remember what they were. If so the pro is worth buying!

5. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Not sure about the lite version as I've never used it.

6. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

:D lolz

7. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

I have Rom toolbox pro Nd also absolute system (paid version) and I've found a bunch that u like and I'm using I think it's called tersect or something ok my like that. But I have kinda a image a in my head in what I want and I haven't found it in ether app or online for th a t matter.

8. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

Things to help you on your journey to find what your looking for, can u remember on what phone you saw it on or carrier commercial, you mentioned something about verizon. things like that can help u search on google like for example if u can locate the actual phone that has that animation u could find a thread somewhere that may have extracted that animation for back up purposes.

9. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

ok so i found something similer.
    HTC Vigor Startup - YouTube

but its still not what i want im gonna try to do a little more digging and see what i can come up with. btw its the 4g logo after the htc and beats audio that im looking for.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews