1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

4G Not Turning On

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stylez09, Feb 9, 2011.

1. stylez09

stylez09 Newbie

I tried turning on my 4G today, I currently work in the DC area, and it doesn't seem to turn on. It has worked fine before, but I haven't used it lately until this morning. I tap the 4G widget and it cycles to try and turn on but never does. When I go to the settings for wireless and networks, the 4G option always says "Turning on..." but never actually does. I have rebooted and the same thing occurs. Any help?

EDIT - My phone has not been rooted

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. stylez09

stylez09 Newbie

I tried turning on my 4G today, I currently work in the DC area, and it doesn't seem to turn on and now I cannot turn it off. It has worked fine before, but I haven't used it lately until this morning. I tap the 4G widget and it cycles to try and turn on but never does. When I go to the settings for wireless and networks, the 4G option always says "Turning on..." but never actually does. I can't manually shut it off either since it the option is now grayed out. I have rebooted and removed the 4G widget and the same thing occurs. Any help?

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews