• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

4G Ohh BoY!!!

kbrn

Android Enthusiast
Feb 5, 2010
I went to Tampa FL. Today and there's 4G so I turned on my 4G antenna and enjoyed some of it's goodness.. at least I finally can say that my 10 extra bucks for premium data are worth it lol..

5432924944_7bf2f94804_b.jpg

Lucky you. I live in Northern California Bay Area and I seldom get 4G. I don't even know why I pay the extra 10 bucks a month for 4G when it doesnt work. :mad:
Hey I'm like 12 miles away from the 4G signal I just happen to remember that Tampa has 4G so don't feel so bad .. actually it was just almost where the signal ends that's why I got only 2000ish download speeds..

Upvote 0
Because the $10 charge isn't for 4g. It is for premium data meaning you have no caps on either 3g or 4g and can surf, download, stream, sync and what not till you're blue in the face without fear of overages or throttling.
Lucky you. I live in Northern California Bay Area and I seldom get 4G. I don't even know why I pay the extra 10 bucks a month for 4G when it doesnt work. :mad:

Reactions: BenChase7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones