• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

5.02 update on Galaxy s5 AT&T?

mitchellfox

Lurker
Feb 16, 2012
This may have been asked before, but does anyone know when the5.02 update on Galaxy s5 AT&T will be available? I have tried settings/aboutdevice/softwareupdate/check for update several times but it says no update. I just got my galaxy s5 unlocked a few days ago and it is at 5.0. When the update comes, will it fix flaky fingerprint scanner? Thanks

This may have been asked before, but does anyone know when the5.02 update on Galaxy s5 AT&T will be available? I have tried settings/aboutdevice/softwareupdate/check for update several times but it says no update. I just got my galaxy s5 unlocked a few days ago and it is at 5.0. When the update comes, will it fix flaky fingerprint scanner? Thanks

The AT&T model, G900A, is already on Android 5.1.1 and has been for about the last 3 or 4 months. Samsung do not release AT&T firmware updates and therefore, to receive the update to Android 5.1.1, you must be unrooted and registered on the AT&T network. See, also, #1.6 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones