1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root [5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] Paranoid Android 5.1 [12.30.2015]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Seraph08, Jun 8, 2014.

1. If you make 10 posts worth making in general forums on XDA you can post in developer forums where you wanted to and if you simply Google Moto G Falcon flashable boot logos you will find plenty of what your looking for along with instructions.

Advertisement

2. Seraph08

Seraph08 Android Expert

deleted, it quoted the wrong post

soxtober05 likes this.
  3. joe5150

joe5150 Member

? What does that mean Dave? A+++ for finding the bug. Or it is running perfect?

4. Seraph08

Seraph08 Android Expert

New build up

5. 9/5 PA 4.6 Beta1 working great. I looked into the possible GPS issue and Google Maps was showing my location way off and would keep changing, quickly bouncing around the map from Columbia County, to Greene County, to Rensellaer County, then back to Greene even though I was sitting on my couch in Columbia County. I restored a stock backup and went in to Maps and it showed my location exactly where I was. So I reinstalled my PA backup and went back to Maps and it showed my location exactly where I was. So, I suggest restoring stock, letting it find your location, then install PA.

Edit: still reboots when trying to change GPU governor.

6. mvaness

mvaness Android Enthusiast

Is anybody having issues with voicemail?. Pressing 1 through the dialer does not work. Latest beta on Boost mobile.

7. That's been happening for a while, not only on this rom. It says ”the number or code you have dialed is incorrect..." You have to actually dial your phone number area code n all for it to go to your voicemail.

Seraph08 likes this.
  8. Seraph08

Seraph08 Android Expert

9. I guess the GPU governor problem isn't only this ROM and it's only when changing to simple on demand and there's a zram problem too. I've been enjoying this ROM so much I hadn't tried many others in a few days.

10. travioso

travioso Android Expert

Read on xda that gps problem is for ALL custom ROMS more or less. Stock Rom has to get gps lock on before flashing anything else or gps won't work. Don't ask me why but that's how to avoid the problem or fix it.. might wanna have that on flash instructions if coming from stock to save a headache.. :cool:

11. Seraph08

Seraph08 Android Expert

OP Updated 9/10/2014

Now built with Linaro Toolchains

[​IMG]

12. Seraph08

Seraph08 Android Expert

[​IMG]

Info on what Linaro is and does

13. hitesh123

hitesh123 Android Enthusiast

Now I think time to check out your version of PA with linaro !!
    Downloading now (from correct source ) :D

14. Nice, I was expecting to see this.

15. Seraph08

Seraph08 Android Expert

16. Another excellent ROM! Its pretty snappy. They keep getting better and better.

17. Seraph08

Seraph08 Android Expert

Holler.

[​IMG]

18. hitesh123

Did full wipe including DATA
    Flashed 4.6Beta2 with PA full Gapps
    used for few hrs and started getting google.ui FC.
    need to restart every time I get this.
    3rd party apps, Go SMS and data toggler

19. I haven't had this problem so far. I ran it more than a few hours. I've been using Liquid GApps.

20. hitesh123

I use to get same in official PA
    [​IMG]

21. Maybe it's data toggled. Does it happen before you install any apps other than gapps.?

22. Multirom working with this ROM. I'm duel booting stock 4.4.4 primary, and PA 4.6-Beta2 secondary! This is pretty freakin awesome!

travioso likes this.
  23. travioso

travioso Android Expert

Found a small bug.. Google Hangouts calling, everything works (video, etc) except whoever I'm calling can't hear me.. tried it through speaker phone and regular.. flashed to stock and it worked, also tried a clean install of PA, no go.. on BETA2..

24. travioso

travioso Android Expert

Will have to check into that.. How much free space do you have when doing that?

Motorola Moto G (1st Gen)

The first generation Moto G was the released in November of 2013. The phone was the first in Motorola's new mid-range line that targeted the sweet spot between specs and pricing. It originally built for emerging markets, but also saw success as a low-priced Android phone option in other parts of the world. The Moto G 1st Gen features Features 4.5-inch LCD display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 16GB storage, 1GB RAM. 5MP rear/1.3MP front facing cameras, and a removable 2,070 mAh battery.