• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

50$ unlimited data

when i did it through the website it gave me the wrong total for next months bill. i did an online chat with a rep and they fixed it for me.

i remember when i went to a corporate store around my way to buy the connect and the chic told me i couldnt get the connect unless i got the $60 plan. i didnt say anything because thats the plan i wanted anyway haha.

Upvote 0
K I just switch mines over to the $55 unlimited plan and I had the 4g premium plan the only thing you won't have is the video on demand but who needs that

This is the number I called if anybody wants it
1-800-373-2876

Edit: and your billing cycle will stay the same;)

Hmm i just called and got denied for the same reason the other guy did . Since its an existing line i can't... -___- what am i suppose to ask for? Just to make sure I'm not saying more then what I'm supposed to.

Upvote 0
Ok i called the number and was asked a security code. I didn't even know i had one and was asked a security question . I bought my phone at the store and they activated it for me. Im looking at my yellow contract/receipt for both the esteem and connect and there is no security code or question on niether. Any idea?

Upvote 0
Hmm i just called and got denied for the same reason the other guy did . Since its an existing line i can't... -___- what am i suppose to ask for? Just to make sure I'm not saying more then what I'm supposed to.

Did you called the number I posted?tell them that you want see if you could get the promotional offer the $55 unlimited plan that's all I told them don't call that *228 they won't do it I tried that one first and got denied until I call main cop in texas that's the number I posted

Upvote 0
Ok i called the number and was asked a security code. I didn't even know i had one and was asked a security question . I bought my phone at the store and they activated it for me. Im looking at my yellow contract/receipt for both the esteem and connect and there is no security code or question on niether. Any idea?

You security code is your 8 digit birthday

Reactions: airtioteclint
Upvote 0

Its your birth date. For example 11211991

Reactions: airtioteclint
Upvote 0
yes yes yes I so needed the unlimited 4g data. 2 conects with insurance now total is $110.00 a month V.S. the $100.00 a month it was. By the way I had a seperation issue with my screen went to corp store and got exchange. The interesting part was the employee told me that his next "personal demo phone" was going to be the S3 and when it goes on sale it will be priced at $549.00.

Upvote 0
I had a similar experience when I called the guy told me there was no such promotion. Even after I told him I'm looking at it on the website as we speak. I just asked to talk to his supervisor and got it switched no problem. They even cut $5/ month off for my trouble of dealing with a rep that didn't know there own services lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones