• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$5000 a week for life

I'd need to look at the exif data ... care to share the original somewhere?
We can, but I'm not sure it'll help. Look at these screenshots; in each, you're seeing the image oriented as it opened in the program.

The GIMP, with its info:
tmp_sweepstakes_GIMP_011519.jpeg

SeaMonkey, viewing it in Google Photos:
tmp_sweepstakes_GooglePhotos_SeaMonkey_011519.jpeg

As above, but with its info:
tmp_sweepstakes_GooglePhotos_SeaMonkey_011519_2.jpeg

I also opened it in digiKam, with the same results.

Upvote 0
I haven't gotten that far yet. They keep trying to sell me stuff. I ain't buying.
All the shiny colored stuff makes it appear you increase your odds by buying something. The fine print says you are screwed either way any purchase won't increase your odds.

Upvote 0
All the shiny colored stuff makes it appear you increase your odds by buying something. The fine print says you are screwed either way any purchase won't increase your odds.
It's already on its way to PCH, so I can't post a pic, but on the form it was clearly stated, in readable font, right up front that making a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. It also stated that, in fact, it would be illegal to do that.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones