1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

.595 Ti Backup issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xhanx, May 17, 2011.

1. xhanx

xhanx Newbie

I have .595 deodexed installed and running fine. Today I tried to open Ti Backup and got the following message.

Error, Sorry I could not acquire root privileges. This application will *not* work! Please verify that your ROM is rooted and includes BusyBox, and try again.

It was running fine before but don't know why it is not working now. Pretty sure I am rooted as I have just installed the CRT mod and blue droid boot animation with Droid2 Bootstrap.

Anybody else get this message?

TIA

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

You most likely don't have busybox installed......either download it and install from the Market, or install it manually.

I believe you can also fix it from within Titanium Backup.

xhanx likes this.
  3. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

The best option is to have Titanium backup put in busybox. It will put in what it calls the "last know good copy" and it's sure to work.

xhanx likes this.
  4. xhanx

xhanx Newbie

You guys are awesome. Got it working again.
    Thanks again!!

5. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I always install it manually, it just makes me feel better :D:D:D

6. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

Call it a hybrid install....lol.....kinda manual but automatic at the same time.....:D

7. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

i had the same problem as the op. I just went to the market and got it and installed it myself.

8. z0mb13m4n

z0mb13m4n Android Enthusiast

when I went to .595 last night, I also had this problem. I just uninstalled TiBu, and then re-installed it

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews