1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

64gb sd card warp

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mercury0x000d, Aug 19, 2012.

1. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator

I was just wondering if anyone's ever tried anything over a 32GB card in the Warp... It would be nice to get a 64 or maybe even a 128, but of course I don't want to shell out the money if it's not going to work... Any input, guys?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I have heard that 64gb works, check the non root section

3. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Thread moved to warp section as it doesn't pertain to root
    Thanks for understanding :)

4. justtom

justtom Android Enthusiast

THIS IS A POST I MADE BACK IN JULY
    In the 8 months of having this Warp i went from stock card to a 16gb then a 32gb and now im running a SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 6 Memory Card And it works flawlessly.
    yes it might sound like overkill but i have plenty of 90-120 minute movies on there in AVI format. Also lots of shows and 30 min clips i downloaded from youtube over 30 full Music albums and some where in the 1,600s Songs in MP3 format as well as in FLAC format then there are the pictures and video recordings along with voice recordings,Books and Audio Books as well as a full offline Dictionary.You will be surprised how fast it fills up,Now i always back up my music folder to my desktop when ever i add to it and all the pictures and videos i trully enjoy and want to keep also are uploaded to my desktop as well as Imgur you should be uploading pictures and important files often, to ensure that all your important files are safe and secure on your computer and in a cloud.The longer you keep them on the SD card, the more likely it will fail and you will lose everything.The class is the speed that the card will read/write. I've read where some Class 10 cards fail to perform as well as Class 6 cards and i can tell you its true - especially with smart phones. The higher the class, the more expensive the card is. It's just not necessary to get a class 10, and will be slower for many things, at best. Primarily, gallery loading and music player library aggregation. At worst, it will cause lockups.class 4 and 6 is better for small apps/files, and class 10 is great for big files (i.e. movies, HD camera/video).As i said above my class 6 works flawlessly,as opposed to the class 10 from my camera that i first tried out in my Warp.

But by all means, do what you're going to do. I'm just sharing my personal experience and trying to save others from making poor, uninformed buying decisions.Good luck and Enjoy your Day.:)
    YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE TOPIC HERE.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews