• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

onpointG35

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2010
CT
I find it strange, A device that has so much potential to be a top runner tablet has so little activity on this forum. This is my first an only tablet and I'm thankful everyday to have it, speed,appeal, and all the ports you can ask for in a tablet is right there. I do encounter some issues but that's bound to happen on any device. I purchased a 32gb card just to free up some space from 1.2 gb to 4gb and counting finding new things to learn waiting to receive our next update to Jellybean since the "refreshed 'excite came out not to longer ago we should be next in line. Basically what I'm saying fellow excite owners I'm still holding strong and not looking back, does anyone else feel the same? Anything y'all want to share about your experience lets here it.

I was in a best buy looking at tablets .when I was there they seem to have an Apple rep there and a Sum sung rep there and those 2 are looking for you to buy either one of those tablets. I narrowed down my choice to with a Galaxy or the toshiba excite 10.I pulled 2 Best buy employees aside at different times and asked which one. Both of them said Toshiba. Better build quality . The other brand I was looking at was over rated. I chose the Toshiba excite 10. I like it only concern I have is the SD card turns off then I have to remove it and reinstall in.

Upvote 0
I was in a best buy looking at tablets .when I was there they seem to have an Apple rep there and a Sum sung rep there and those 2 are looking for you to buy either one of those tablets. I narrowed down my choice to with a Galaxy or the toshiba excite 10.I pulled 2 Best buy employees aside at different times and asked which one. Both of them said Toshiba. Better build quality . The other brand I was looking at was over rated. I chose the Toshiba excite 10. I like it only concern I have is the SD card turns off then I have to remove it and reinstall in.

When you say the SD card turns off is that while you're using the tablet?

Upvote 0
I have one and ditto, no looking back for me!! I absolutely love my tablet. Still waiting for the day that Toshiba pushes 4.1 OTA because I want Google Now really bad!

Yes I'm waiting for that update as well, Since the excite 7.7 recently received the 4.1 update I'm assuming we're next in line...Fingers crossed or I will go DMX crazy---->:motz:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones