• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

67 Error code when transferring phone number

Hello all!
I have had a LOT of trouble the past couple of days with this pesky error code. I got a new phone for christmas and called to change my number to my new phone. Net 10 instead decided that they would just give my phone a new number. I called back and they removed the new number (which worked fine btw) and said that my old number was attached to the phone. Since then, I have been getting an error code 67 upon startup and when i try to do the system update. I spent 2 hours on the phone with net 10 this morning turning the phone off and on, trying to have the handsfree update work, but it always ends up with this code, and the old number still isnt there. They have now told me that maybe the phone is broken, but it worked fine with a different number. Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones