1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

7 Differences [Free]

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ATapps, Mar 24, 2016.

1. ATapps

ATapps Lurker
    None

Mar 24, 2016
    Male
    Hi all! Check out my new game in classical concept!

[​IMG]

- You have to find 7 differences in each of 50 levels. Check and practice your attention!
    - The game will help pass the time on the way to work or school and just in a relaxed home environment.
    - For each completed level you will get 20 coins!
    - Coins can be spent on hints.
    - No annoying timer.
    - The game is absolutely free.
    - 50 interesting levels.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atapps.differences

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven OK Google

Jun 23, 2010
    Male
    Douglas, MA
    I moved this to the App & Game Announcements forum where folks looking for new apps can find it.:)

Developer Announcement Rules

Good Luck with your app.:)

3. DB_Carwell

DB_Carwell Guest
    None
    Hi, Do anyone know of the game that it appears to be a female thief that sneaks in princesses and Burgermeister castles and steals food, jewelry, paintings and Priceless artifacts? And in a different part of an castle while trying to evade the guards in the hallways has to find keys to open doors and vaults. Then has to get out without being detected to obtain points. And gain certain powers like being invisible ect? I been looking high and low for this game apk but I can't remember the name of it? I think I found it at one point on 4Shared. com when the HUAWEI 860 first came out a few years ago. Any information would be most grateful. I'm not a gamer but this was the only one I enjoyed playing.