1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

756 Dual Core TV Box RK 3066 ARM cortex-A7 Mali 400GPU 512ddr3 4gb

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by costellon, Nov 5, 2014.

1. costellon

costellon Lurker

756 Dual Core TV Box RK 3066 ARM cortex-A7 Mali 400GPU 512ddr3 4gb
    Hi, I do hope that I am posting in the right section and sincere apologies if I am not. I did read the stickies so hopefully i'm ok.
    I have searched through the forums and cannot find what i'm looking for - even though it is probably staring me in the face - but I did try and failed.
    Please excuse the fact that I am a total noob to android but am technically minded and learn fast.
    I have recently purchased an android tv box off ebay and want to remove the bloatware and REVERT BACK TO AN OLDER VERSION of android (currently running 4.4.2) that would allow me to download to an external drive as I have very little storage. I intend on using the box for xbmc, showbox etc ...
    I would greatly appreciate if somebody could please point me in the direction of a suitable rom and a good "how to" guide for a total noob. The box was marketed as a 756 Dual Core TV Box RK 3066 ARM cortex-A7 Mali 400GPU 512ddr3 4gb.
    Model number: rk3066. Android version: 4.4.2, Kernal version: 3.0.36+ (Yangfeihu), Build number:RK3066-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.Yangfeihu.20140806.105016 test-keys.
    Unrooted, Bootloader locked etc ...
    Big thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download