1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General 8 days old S7 stuck on boot screen with blinking blue light

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sak2300, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Sak2300

Sak2300 Lurker
    None

Apr 22, 2016
    Male
    I bought my new Samsung Galaxy S7 on April 11, 2016 and was pretty impressed with how fast it was compared to my S5. After 8 days while sitting under an umbrella in the pool and browsing through Flipboard the phone became unresponsive while hanging to the Samsung boot screen!
    After further troubleshooting and trying all the power + volume combo I found online, it started rebooting while a blue led was blinking.
    The technician at the shop I bought it from was baffled and suggested sending it to the main branch for checkup.
    Any idea what happened?
    Is there a problem with this new model or it was only bad luck?

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    There's bound to be a lemon here & there,it just happened to be your luck that it landed on you.

You're well within the time period to exchange it for a new device, but, don't wait another day, YMMV on the return window expiration & then, your time will be spent dealing with warranty service/RMAs/etc.....

Snakeyeskm likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.