1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

800 # that goes directly to a live person at boost

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ptmarzullo, Apr 18, 2012.

1. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

Dialing Boost's phone number and hitting 88 no longer brings you to a live agent. It just gives you more voice prompts to enter in a dealer code etc...to get a live agent. It is now impossible unless your a dealer, or want to navigate through 100 voice mail menu's and maybe, just maybe you will get a live agent.

Well cnaeyman (spelling) provided this number. 1-877-438-8643. It works even better than dialing 88. You call it and a live agent pick up the phone ! We all have questions or problems more often than not and need to contact Boost.

Well here is a way you CAN get in touch with them without waiting a half hour and probably getting disconnected.:D

Good Luck !

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kep1

kep1 Newbie

Just wanted to say this still works as of 6/13/2013. Thanks!

xman95 and LilBit like this.
  3. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Yep, I just tried
    andi ts working, straight to s live human being!!

4. budgreen24

budgreen24 Member

Here is another number that will also get you to a live Boost Mobile customer service person. 866-639-6117. Keep in mind that since it's real people, this number does have business hours (don't remember what they are though...). I've never had a problem with my phone/account that one call to this number didn't fix.

LilBit likes this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews