1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

9/8/11 ~8:35am

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nuar, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Nuar

Nuar Member

Too early :p
    Everything is still a blurr
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jiznake

jiznake Newbie

The bionic ad is cool, but I'm really just envious of the rain. Here in Texas, we really need some rain, my lawn is so dead.

3. danlindeman

danlindeman Newbie

you mean on fire?

4. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Android Expert

Don't worry, Rick Perry will save him! :rolleyes:

I can't wait to get mine today. My dad is going to Costco while I'm at school.

breadnatty08 likes this.
  5. bigbabys

bigbabys Android Enthusiast

I'm extremely nervous because I just got to mine and 6 people are in line... I'm boned if inventory is low

6. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Not that it really means anything but my Verizon store said they had a ton and there was no way they'd sell out. Good luck. Thing took FOREVER to activate. Super nerve racking.

7. Nuar

Nuar Member

Well this is my first official post from the Bionic :D
    so far very impressed. Very responsive, easy to type on. Very cool device! :D

8. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

YES!! Took 10 min the first time and it failed. Removed the battery and retried, 4 min later it activated :) YAY!!

9. Nuar

Nuar Member

Yeah same thing happened with my phone. I guess every store in the country is activating these badboys at the same time so its slowing things down a little bit :D

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews