1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support 9% Battery in 7 Hours

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ridepod02, Jun 26, 2011.

1. ridepod02

ridepod02 Lurker
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    So yeah I was starting to worry about my brand new Samsung Galaxy SL
    I red threads here that in one day standby with calls and some Wi-Fi they only just used 12% while in my phone its got wi-fi off and in silent mode airplane mode and it still uses quite alot of battery power

Advertisement

2. shahrulnizam30

None

Jun 29, 2011
    I manage to held the juice up to 24 hours with data packet and wifi not switch at all.
    If data packet enabled to synchronise exchange email, gmail and facebook...last until around 7pm maximum.
    If surfing with synchronise on, then at 4pm...it will automatically shutdown my application and dim the lcd. Anyway i always unplug it from charger around 7am

3. ntinykumar

ntinykumar Lurker
    None

Jan 28, 2011
    Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Battery back up is to less.. Its not more than 12 hours , Its getting continuously reducing even i am not using the cell phone. I have rooted my cell and installed some battery saver applications .. But still not stat much effective .
    Can you tell me what is the problems

4. XploitZ

XploitZ Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 6, 2011

i have no idea if rooting the phone can do anything with saving batt. as for me, my phone has not been rooted since i bought it. started playing and testing it for week and battery did drain fast.i did a factory reset as i was just trying to get used to my phone at first. after factory reset i installed juice defender, it did improve the battery life. 2 days average depending on use.