• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it may be a theme for tsf launcher on the market.

Usually themes are for launchers. I wouldn't recommend getting apks from random places unless a dev or a repair source links you.

There are some themes that are for rooted users but those are installed in recovery. Afaik, you need a custom rom and supported themes.

Upvote 0
I removed the link to the app.

Just as friendly advice, I'd be hesitant to install anything from random sites. It's very easy to recompile an app so that it contains malware. Not to mention that someone worked very hard to create it and we should support our developers. :)

As a moderator, I have to also mention that if the app isn't from an approved source (ie somewhere the developer has approved the app/theme to be released) that it's considered theft/piracy and we don't allow discussion of it here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones