• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root a better rom for blue tooth capability?

digdug1

Android Expert
Apr 27, 2010
so i tried using a pair of bluetooth earbuds with my x for the first time today. it was a horrible experience. every time i touched my phone the connection was lost for a brief second. it was very annoying to the point i just turned it off. is there a fix for this or would i see an improvement with a rom? im on tbh's .340 right now.

Thanks for reading:)

I have been having this problem since I got my first android the OG droid now with the x I get the same thing, I also noticed that wifi causes this problem especially when the signal is weak or while downloading something. I thought it might be a sd card problem but it also does it while streaming. rubik's 1.9 .5 h as been the best rom for this so far so I just keep the wifi off. It has bugged the hell out of me for the longest time since I listen to podcasts all day at work via Bluetooth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones