1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root a better rom for blue tooth capability?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by digdug1, Feb 11, 2011.

1. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

so i tried using a pair of bluetooth earbuds with my x for the first time today. it was a horrible experience. every time i touched my phone the connection was lost for a brief second. it was very annoying to the point i just turned it off. is there a fix for this or would i see an improvement with a rom? im on tbh's .340 right now.

Thanks for reading:)

Advertisement

2. balow

balow Newbie

I've had the same exact problem with stock and TBH in the past, rubix 1.9.5 completely fixed the problem, i dont know about rubix 1.9.7 because I'm currently on liberty 1.5 and it also does not have the problem with audio over blue tooth.

3. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Android Expert

I've never had a bluetooth issue on apex 1.3.1 / liberty 1.5 / stock / or any of the tbh leaks... so I'd say Tom rise apex and liberty are safe bets

4. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

thanks for answering. for some reason my wifi signal is causing the problem. when i turn wifi off the stuttering stops. this is very curious.

5. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

Rubix Focused 1.9.7 is based on Liberty (1.0 I think).

6. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

are you undervolted also?

7. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

Yea u use ulv 1.0

8. balow

balow Newbie

I have been having this problem since I got my first android the OG droid now with the x I get the same thing, I also noticed that wifi causes this problem especially when the signal is weak or while downloading something. I thought it might be a sd card problem but it also does it while streaming. rubik's 1.9 .5 h as been the best rom for this so far so I just keep the wifi off. It has bugged the hell out of me for the longest time since I listen to podcasts all day at work via Bluetooth.

9. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

Same here. I listen to pandora via blue tooth. I have to use wifi due to poor signal though.

10. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

I noticed this for the first time the other night while talking on the bluetooth and trying to start up the wifi. Only caught every third word the caller said until I turned it off. I am oc/uv and on liberty 1.5 batt mod.