1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

A big hello from a die hard android fan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Th1nkbot, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Th1nkbot

Th1nkbot New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    T-Mobile corporate
    Oregon. The great Northwest
    Hey guys! I'm new to android forums but not to android itself. I have been on an android device since the very first mytouch before the audio jack. Seems so long ago. Lol. I made the jump from Blackberry and took the plunge. Best decision I ever made by switching platforms. I have since had the mytouch slide and am now running a rooted Samsung Vibrant. Just rooted this evening and I'm already loving the benefits. I am employed by T-Mobile corporate so my next couple android purchases are probably going to be a Tmobile G2 and a Galaxy Tab. Probably the Galaxy tab first seeing as how I have a great working device already but am in dire need of a tablet. I just wanted to acquaint myself with the team so if I ever have questions about anything and don't seem to get a response from other members I would feel comfortable hitting up you all. Now that the introduction is done, just a couple questions off the bat actually. Where can I find an extensive compiled list of Applications that are for ROOTED USE ONLY? I have found some through google search, but the amount has been limited on what I could find. I have gotten a hold of and found only about 6 apps. Any tips on where to look or suggestions on apps? Also, insider tip on the Froyo 2.2 ROM for the vibrant? ;) I like others I'm sure are tired of waiting around for 2.2 hahaha.

Advertisement

2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!