1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

A Big Hello from a Newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by melissaberks, Nov 1, 2010.

1. melissaberks

melissaberks New Member

Nov 1, 2010
    I would like to say hello to everyone on this forum. I am looking forward to a bounty of facts and information about android that I hope I will find here. I have moved from a Sony Ericsson K750i straight to a HTC Wildfire. I never felt the need to have a fancy mobile phone, couldn't understand why my kids and friends were phone addicts, swapping their phones on an almost weekly basis. I would visit a friend and find myself sitting there with only a cup of coffee for company while they were immersed in an unknown world exclusive to themselves. Anyway, I realise now, after just two weeks with my new smartphone. Got to say I am jealous of my partner, who has a HTC desire, superior to mine, but hey, mine is just so cute. I have now become a selfish, insular phone user, complaints from said partner are already ringing in my ears, but I have fallen in love, very hard and fast, so I can't help myself, can I?

Advertisement

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! We hope you join right into the conversations! :D

Steven