• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A browser to access blocked sites

Hi there! I haven't found any browser capable of that except Opera. However, you can use VPN to unblock a website. Example: So your school has blocked every ip port proxy, and you want to access the YouTube app or Facebook app. This is the best method in my opinion to do this. especially if your school has blocked proxy from working. I haven't had that much luck in finding these, especially ones that are free but I will go over 3 that I have found.HotSpot shield I won't go over this one too much. If you can get this to work, good for you, but for the life of me can't get this to ever work. Just search for Hotspot shield and you'll find guides. Setting it up is pretty easy, but signing in never works

Upvote 0
Do not use Proxy! The speed of its connection is poor (not stable and also limited). As for me (I often download lost of traffic from Rapidshare or torrents) I prefer to use any VPN services. Now I'm using Psiphon which is quite good for mobile devices, I can even use it in Airport! Reliable support is a big plus.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones