1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

A Christmas Story - How I Left My OG Droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by StateYourJames, Dec 26, 2011.

1. StateYourJames

This is my first post - I wasn't alowed to post what I was wanting to because of spam restirctions, it was actually an awesome post where I was requesting some guidance with my newly acquired Tbolt - so I will tell my story ---

I held onto an OG Droid and my available upgrade for a year. I made it through the Bionic scare, the Razr waste and the Gnex was in view. Then came Christmas and an ho named Siri. I couldn't think of anything to get my girl for Christmas and this economy has me strapped. The girl drank the Kool Aid the Steve Jobs was serving. I ended up taking over her Tbolt, which I bought new when her Blackberry took the toilet dive, and she got the Iphone.

Sigh, the things we do.

To make things better, I go to the Verizon store on Christmas Eve to move contacts (due to my laziness and their quick little computer, and I didn't want to research google's incompatibility issues with the iPhone and contact transfer) - The associate in the store allows me to "play" with his Nexus.

Hi wound, meet salt.
    Merry Christmas everyone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews