• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A considerable DEcision

ok so ive been about switching to tmobile and getting the mytouch i think it is.... hmmm

anyways, i have a non rooted eris now and i was wondering if anyone knows if this would be worth it or not???

decisions decisions:D
Think of the outcome. With the mytouch yeah you would have a faster proccesor than the eris BUT. T-mobile's phone service isn't all that great. When I had t-mobile I hardly had reception anywhere. It was fustrating. Then we switched to verizon and it was like going from drinking out of a mug made from mud, to drinking out of a holy grail!:D

Upvote 0
Yep Samsung Vibrant is a nice phone as long as you don't plan on using GPS. I've been told by several people -- including a Vibrant owner -- that the phone has serious GPS problems. As far as T-Mobile goes, I personally wouldn't even consider using them. Absolutely every T-Mobile user I have ever discussed the matter with complained about how poor they felt their network coverage is/was.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones