• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
You can download any movies and play it. This thing plays almost all video formats. So just download, transfer to sd card or phone, and play. Xvid, h264, wmv, mpeg's, dvix...
I have 3 hours of commute each day and catching up to my favorite tv shows makes the commute much faster.
That is great to hear.

I hope the earbuds are good quality.

Upvote 0
is the back of the phone going to be the plastic type like the Vibrant/Captivate or rubbery material plastic like the Epic (or is the back of the Epic the same as the others?)

If I remember correctly, it is going to have the same high grade plastic that is found on the Vibrant and the international Galaxy S phone. That is not a bad thing though. It just means the phone will be extremely light.

Upvote 0
I remember seeing one of the youtube videos that the back is not plain plastic.
If I remember correctly, it is going to have the same high grade plastic that is found on the Vibrant and the international Galaxy S phone. That is not a bad thing though. It just means the phone will be extremely light.
Thanks! I like how the back of the Captivate (& Epic from the vid I saw) is made better than the Vibrant, it just feels more durable/sturdier

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones