1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

A few questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androidstudent, Jun 1, 2010.

1. androidstudent

I will hopefully be getting a EVO 4g the week after the release.

1. I went into a sprint store today and the guy said I was approved with up to 3 lines. and I know I have crappy credit does this sound right?

2. I don't want to wait 6-10 weeks for a rebate so I would like to get it from best buy (also best buy reward points are a plus). would that same credit check be valid at best buy?

3. Does best buy assist with the employee discount on plans or can I do that anytime?

2. BigRick10

BigRick10 Well-Known Member

1. I went into a sprint store today and the guy said I was approved with up to 3 lines. and I know I have crappy credit does this sound right?
    Yes but ask if your account has a spending limit. Most likely does.

2. I don't want to wait 6-10 weeks for a rebate so I would like to get it from best buy (also best buy reward points are a plus). would that same credit check be valid at best buy?
    I am not sure on this one. Call Best Buy.

3. Does best buy assist with the employee discount on plans or can I do that anytime?
    You can do that with Sprint at anytime.

3. androidstudent

spending limit like i can only by a phone up to a xxx.xx amount?

4. BigRick10

There will be a set spending limit for your bill. For example if your bill is due and you want to get a new phone and the amount of the phone exceeds the amount of the spending limit then you must pay for it. I'm not sure i the spending limit varies due to credit. When you go to the store ask the rep.

5. androidstudent

thanks alot really helped I will make sure to call best buy in the morning. I really hope they will have some evos on the 11th

6. BigRick10

Their 2nd shipment comes in for the 9th. I would pre-order it and pick it up on the 11th. Ask them to hold it. See if they will.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews