• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A few things I need my Incredible to do.

Maddingo

May 8, 2010
There are a few functions I really need from my Incredible. I am not sure If they are available now or if they ever will be. I know various versions of these questions have been buried somewhere in these forums.

First: I need to be able to initiate a call from my Bluetooth headset. Pressing the voice dial on the phone and again pressing to confirm the number is ridiculous and not handsfree.

Second. I need top be able to tether my phone. I can wait for it but would love to know if it is going to be possible any time soon.

Third. Be able to easily sync all my notes, documents an files easily with one program.

Fourth: Find a program (That works 100%) to block certain texts and move them to another folder and not allow a copy in the native messaging program

These are functions I had on my touch pro 2 and really got used to having them there.

Thanks for any advice.

Mike

Yeah...like receive a text from your girlfriend so your wife doesn't find it.

Haha hey I'm of the school of thought that if you own the phone you can hide anything you want on it. I would never look through another person's phone without permission and would want to be shown the same respect... but I'm not ignorant enough to expect it.

I have an ex-girlfriend that would constantly look through my phone (hence the "ex") and would get offended easily. Now being a young man my friends have twisted senses of humor, as do I, but she hated the jokes, pictures, and videos they would send me. When I politely (and I thought logically) suggested she stop snooping, she accused me of having something to hide.

Now in this situation, something like this would have saved a lot of headache. Granted, ditching the dame did also, but sometimes that isn't an option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones