• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A Game out of your donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HyperDev

Hello Guys
Im Timothy from HypeDevBox,
Our Company is wanting to make a game for the android platform completely out of the android community`s Donations. Of course, If you donate you will get your name placed in the game (whether it be in the credits or a actual name of a character in game).
[Edited out ]
We are looking to rack up as much money as possible to build this community based game.

Does a donating mean that the donor will get a copy of the game?

Also, for anyone a little unsure about this (as I was/am)...

links

Though, the wikipedia article says it was released to several arcade games and eventually ported to wii and ps2. Interesting. EDIT: All of these things that add credibility... don't take this as me 'vouching' for any of this. I could just be a bit paranoid.

Upvote 0
I Timothy, am part of the android section of the company but we do have many sectors such as iOS, Palm Pre and Samsung.
We dont know if this is going to be paid or not (Probably Free) but its going to be our side project to do when we are not working on anything else

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones