• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A gift to my fellow Droid Users, Google Wave!

AFAngryWarrior

Android Enthusiast
Nov 10, 2009
Rochester, NY
christmaswave.jpg

Happy Holidays from Google Wave

I see a lot of people on the forums begging for Google Wave invitations, so I thought I'd spread a little Christmas Cheer around the Android Forums. I'm giving away 10 (Ten, Diez, Dix, Zehn) Invitations to Google Wave. Getting one is simple. All you have to do is reply to this post.

ONLY REPLY IF YOU WANT AN INVITATION!

Replies 2-11 will be guaranteed invites to Google Wave. Just put your email address either in your reply, or send it to me in a PM. I will add it to my invitations list and you will receive a Beta Invite to Google Wave. As you can see from Google below its NOT instant. From my experience it takes 24-48 hours to receive your invite. So far the ones I've sent out have been received within 24 hours. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, see you on the wave :)

List of People Who I've registered for the invites:
1) PDR
2) GrandMasterB
3) yellowexile
4) istolvampire
5) k1ngxjames
6) xTheyxCallxMexBx
7) dmgabe
8) Robert Freeman
9) Cloud
10) FlipDroid

wavefyi.png

I have a bunch as well so I'll send it out to the following peeps:
eleminohp@gmail.com
sunnysky.gm [@] gmail.com
robert.p.freeman@gmail.com

I just realized that I don't know to who OP sent out to so for those who want it PM me.

p.s. 7 left

p.p.s going to bed now so will check PMs in the morning.

Edited for being a jerk because its 3:41am and I said some things I shouldnt have, and then to make it worse SuperDesi apologized instead of yelling back at me which made me feel like an even bigger D-I-C-K.....

Upvote 0
Sorry for coming down on ya, I shouldnt have been like that. I just hate wasting the invites when I know sooo many people have been online begging for them. You can make it up to me with a Social Scope invite?? LMAO.... Been looking and waiting for one of them since March!

On a side note, my invites are ALL GONE. So you guys can have it at now, give away as many as you have :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones