• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A great charger bargain from Amazon!

ndoren

Nov 29, 2009
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Folks, Amazon has the Playbook charger on sale for only $10, with free shipping. It's normally $39.99. This is a fantastic charger for your Nexus 7! It's nearly the same charging capacity as the stock Nexus at 1.8 A... perfect for your Nexus battery. It has folding travel blades for storage. It does not have a detachable cord, but you'll enjoy the length of the cord, just over 2x the length of the stock Nexus cord. The micro USB end fits perfectly into the Nexus charging socket.

This is not a cheap Chinese knock-off. This is the Blackberry branded OEM charger for their Playbook. It's of excellent quality. I've used mine with my Kindle Fire for over a year, and now with my Nexus 7. The connector is still tight like new. A $40 Blackberry charger for $10. Nearly all 5-star Amazon ratings. A great deal. I'm sure it's temporary. Neall

Amazon.com: Blackberry Folding Blade Charger for Playbook (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Not to drag this off topic but where do you get your adapters from? I do the same thing but most of mine are quite shoddy. If you've got a good source I'd be very grateful.
To tell you the truth, I don't remember. I bought them all in Germany and had them for many years. I also have a power converter for bits that do not work on multi-Volt. I probably got them in the 70's when I had bought several bits in the US.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones