1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support A lady in need of help ..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lindseyhick, Jul 26, 2013.

1. lindseyhick

lindseyhick Lurker
    None

Jul 26, 2013
    Hello im not sure if this the right place ...

Iv got a zte blade 2 san francisco and iv been getting problems with it for awhile now and today I had to turn phone of to as I normal have to just to get it to work ..

today when turning back on all I got was the little man thn my orange box ..

I know how to do the power n vol down button to get it into FTM but this is where Im stuck at I really dont know how to get it out from this stage ... I need my fone so can anyone plz help me ... driving me insane looking n reading about how to solve this ...

thank you ...:(

Advertisement

2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Choose compassion over cruelty
    VIP Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Formerly Linux sysadmin/programmer
    $HOME/LosAngeles
    Hi there, lindseyhick. Welcome aboard!

Hello Lindsey, welcome. We'll move your question to the proper forum for you, as you're being specific about which device you have. ;) You're likely to get some good advice/suggestions. :)

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Hi lindseyhick. Welcome to the forums. As Moody Blues suggested, we've moved your query to the Blade 2 area for more informed responses.

Meanwhile, can you remove the battery, SIM card and the sd card? Be sure to power down first. ;) Wait a minute, then put it all back in and power up and test for functionality.

Let's see what other users of that device have to say. :)

Tags: