• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A little confusing...

Music1234

Lurker
Jan 1, 2013
:thinking: Uhhmmm.... Well I downloaded Oovo on an htc android phone,and so far it's a great app! But there's always one little thing that bothers me everytime. The camera doesn't work. It works when I take pictures,but when I Oovoo with my family and friends sometimes they ask why my camera isn't on and it says thay I have to close all apps except for Oovoo and the camera. I closed all running apps except for "Touch Input". I don't know how to close that app because I go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications and the only thing I see when I click on "Touch Input" is "Settings" and when I click on that,it leads me to the keyboard settings. So what I'm wondering about is, how do I close "Touch Input" so I can be able to use the camera for Oovoo?

Sincerely,:thinking:
Music1234

Hi Music1234. It's great to have you here as a new member. I've not tried the Oovo app so I'm not much help. We do have an area where we discuss Android apps that might shed some light on your problem. There you can search to see if another has some experience or simply ask for some help with Oovo. Our friendly members enjoy trying to help out and might well know what you need to do. Here is a link to the app discussion area and thanks for joining the AF community.
Android Applications - Android Forums

Reactions: Music1234
Upvote 0
Hello, and welcome to Android Forums, Music1234. :ciao: Thanks for joining us.

I'm afraid that I've never used Oovoo, so I can't help you there. Your best bet is going to be to ask about it in our applications section, here:

Android Applications - Android Forums

Hopefully some of the folks that use it can help you figure out why the camera wont work. Best of luck getting this fixed. :thumb:

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please feel free to ask - we'd be happy to help.

Enjoy the forus, and happy posting. :)

- eyebeam

Edit: Grrrr! Ninja'd by olbriar! :p

Upvote 0
Thanks! ^.^ & i have to make a new thread? Correct? Or do I search for it in the Android Applications - Android Forums?

It's probably best to take a quick look and see if there's already a discussion (and maybe a solution) about the issue you're having. If you don't see one, by all means start a new thread and ask for some help.

Hope that helps! :)

Reactions: Music1234
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones