• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root A little help please

Tboltfan25

Android Enthusiast
Jun 19, 2011
NJ
I have just purchased the thunderbolt two weeks ago and I've never owned an android phone prior to this one...I was wondering if someone could basically give me a nice walk throughout on exactly how to go about rooting this phone and putting it into words I will nd able to follow....thanks in advance

I have just purchased the thunderbolt two weeks ago and I've never owned an android phone prior to this one...I was wondering if someone could basically give me a nice walk throughout on exactly how to go about rooting this phone and putting it into words I will nd able to follow....thanks in advance

What you are asking for is basically a guide like many of the ones listed below but with different terminology?

http://androidforums.com/thunderbolt-all-things-root/322897-thunderbolt-rooting-methods.html

I think it would be best if you watch some of the videos and/or read the instructions that are provided via that link and ask specific questions about things you don't understand.

Reactions: scotty85
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones