• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A minor victory for the Droid in math class? :)

But it is more efficient, if you know what you are doing.

Fewer keystrokes, if you can figure out how to run it.

I suppose I should try. I'm one of those people that supports suffering for a little while during a learning curve to end up using something better than what you were before (I use that argument when I try to get people to switch to Linux ;) ). The only thing that bothers me, for now at least, is that in high school I'll have to continue to use regular Polish notation calculators. Maybe I'll get myself used to RPN after I graduate.

Upvote 0
I dont know where you live, but I live in the land of iPhone. Every person in my school has an iphone or a blackberry. Android is just one of those phones you get if your parents won't but the other 2. On top of that, I live in the San Francisco area, and even bigger, California. Everywhere you go someone has an iphone. its huge here. If Verizon were to add iphone, I think the android phones wouldn't stand a chance

San Francisco: Where it's cool to be gay, but not to own the wrong phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones