1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

a mysterious issue!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PARSA7899, Oct 31, 2019.

1. PARSA7899

PARSA7899 Lurker

hi there
    i was working with my cellphone(galaxy j7 pro) yesterday and suddenly the screen got black!! i was freaked out and i pushed home/power buttons but nothing changed i thought my phone LCDhas been damaged but suddenly the light came back and everything get back to normal i was very happy at that time but the suddenly the screen got dark again!! you don't believe but it was a cycle ,a cycle with irregular and random timing!
    at a time my phone screen got black and my buttons(home,recent,back,power) were lock but at another time every thing was normal and my phone worked properly! but sometimes i had button lock without a dark screen! i mean "sometimes"(the time was random) i could even type at my phone and the touch was ok but my recent key+home+back key(not power key) were locked!
    i thought it was form software so i reset my phone to factory data but it didn't work:(
    so i flashed my phone i mean i reinstalled the software completely but it didn't work either:oops:
    i got shocked and depressed i thought at 1 percent it could be from my lcd so i changed my lcd and nothing happened and there was no difference
    i need help what could it be? it's definitely from hardware?could it be for my button sensors?could it be because of wetness? i would be glad if someone gives me a clue for this thank you all guyz

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Maybe you shouldn't use a cellphone?

puppykickr, shubh1ghosh and ocnbrze like this.
  3. PARSA7899

PARSA7899 Lurker

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

OMG @Dannydet !!!!!!!!!!

well it can be two things a software issue or hardware.

a factory reset usually will fix most software issues and double that with flashing software....rules out the software issue.

so the option left is hardware....which you will either need to get it fixed or replaced.

puppykickr and Dannydet like this.

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Forum

The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro release date was July 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7870 Octa processor, and 3600mAh battery.

July 2017
Release Date
Reviews