• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D F O R U M S: Comedy Central

Rico ANDROID

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2011
In Cell Phone SIMetery
Welcome to Android Forums Comedy Central
Ok, I have read some of the whackiest , funniest posts throughough Android Forums that I am hoping we can share what cracks us up with others in one central location

Please Share AF Funny Post Links Here
If you read a post that is MEANT to be funny and makes you bust a gut, post the referene link here and Share the stage with all AF! Rememer, your entries here must be posts already existing on AF. This is just a location to bring them together via links.

Our First Contestant
To kick off the show. I do not mean to shine the light on my own post, but, catching TxGoat Dancing just got to get things rolling.

This is from the Last Post Wins game! Enjoy!!: TxGoat Doing The Dance

Here's another Crocobill Comedy Post: A Real To Life Mario Brothers Obstacle Course Race

Remember: if you find a funny posting on Android Forums,
share the link here! (keep in mind the posting should have
initially meant to be funny)
ds_img_direct.php

............Sponsored by YEAHHA Brewery...

Upvote 0
Is this like an ESPN Top 10 thing? Nothing but highlights? So all bases are covered, maybe I should post this in here.....This

Well, golly gee, TxGoat,
You "could" if you like, but "technically" you'd be cheating since that links back to the very comical post that started the string...which "happens" to be about you!.. did you even check first before "Ninja'ing" yourself?

images

Upvote 0
I think you've uncorked a pretty good idea here, Rico. :D

I'm hoping what's said in the OP is carried out:

Please Share AF Funny Post Links Here
If you read a post that is MEANT to be funny and makes you bust a gut, post the referene link here and Share the stage with all AF! Rememer, your entries here must be posts already existing on AF. This is just a location to bring them together via links.

icon14.gif

My contribution:

http://androidforums.com/lounge/287-random-thought-thread-88.html#post3863522 (by your first heckler :eek:).

Upvote 0
Being a huge Whose Line Is It Anyways, for their sheer impromptu comedy (most of the times) i have to share this link which i feel is the best comedy on TV. I have watched it a gazillion times and yet crave to see it once more. lemme know how you guys find it...

Whose Line is it Anyway: Sound Effects: Tarzan - YouTube

Oh, I had forgotten all about this show! I LOVED IT! watched it every week when it was on the air!...

This is an excellent comedy piece!

Upvote 0
Just take a looky at THIS guy he is such a weirdo!

Just looking at his loser self makes you wanna cry...

Make you laugh all day! :)

Oooookay, you GOT me on that one....im busting a gut laughing at how you set that up and I fell for it xD.....im going to Pretend that...
monkey5.JPG

...but you know I am! Lolx25

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Oooookay, you GOT me on that one....im busting a gut laughing at how you set that up and I fell for it xD.....im going to Pretend that...
monkey5.JPG

...but you know I am! Lolx25

XD

Hahaha!!

Looool!

If only you lived just down the road from me man!

We could go around throwing rotten eggs at peoplez houses and throw toilet rolls all over the streets... trollin in real life!

Damn I swear we have got to be related! :D

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones