1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

A notification widget for SMS, Missed Calls, unread K9 Mail, and unread mail on stock android mail?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by wluttrell, Jun 5, 2011.

1. wluttrell

wluttrell Lurker
    None

Mar 1, 2011
    Guys,

I use WidgetLocker as my lock screen. I would like a widget that allows me to see:

# of missed calls
    # of unread SMS messages (I use GO SMS)
    # of unread emails (from K9 mail for my personal account)
    # of unread emails (from the stock android email for my work account)
    # of unread Google Voicemails (currently being sent to GO SMS, but I would like to seperate them)
    # of unread GMails

God, I know this is a lot to ask for.......
    But, all ive been able to find is stuff like MISSED IT (which cant do stock email app, it keeps showing -1 for email, and i cant get the thing to update after i do read the unread K9 mail and Text Messages)

Ive also tried UNREAD SMS and some others. Nothing does more than just missed calls, unread sms, and some do K9 mail (but not very good)

I do use ADW Notifier, and if you set up a custom slider in widget locker then that seems to work the best for SMS, Calls, and Email (although the Email from Stock Android app displays a ? in its bubble whenever you have unread email)

Anyone have anything that works????

CHris

Advertisement

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    NY & TX
    I haven't been able to find one app that covers all of those but I keep playing with different ones as I use widgetlocker too and like having all my current unchecked count on my screen without having to go into my phone and check each app

Have you tried messagecenter?