• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help a problem i have

ezegm

Apr 15, 2010
So I was messing around with my phone.did a factory reset and played around with the recovery menu when you hold down the volume down button then press the power button....every time I type on the keyboard I noticed a lag and when clicking on links on web, I. have to try a few times until it actually goes to the page....any help/suggestions?

It's hard to understand exactly what you are trying to describe....so you are saying that typing on the Inc while on the internet it is laggy? If so several have experienced this while several others don't.

Clicking on links slow or you have to do it several times? Could it be just the site you are on or is it all sites?

Have you installed any 3rd party apps that are hogging up your CPU? What apps do you have

Upvote 0
Several have reported laggy typing while on the browser....I myself have it albeit very minor and only on some sites. As for the clicking on links not always working this has happened to me a handful of times. If yours is really bad I would go to your local veriz store and show them there what you are experiencing....maybe they will just swap it out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones