1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

A question about my photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tango_6, Dec 17, 2012.

1. tango_6

tango_6 Newbie

Ok I am sitting here looking at my gallery and some pictures from my pc ended up on my phone. they are called profile pictures and September 24 2012. there is one picture in each , How can I delete them? I already have my Camera, screenshots, instant upload, wallpapers, and external SD card. I dont want these 2 photos on my phone, I cant delete them, or move them. Also can I lock my SC card so moone can see the pics on it? I tried to encrypt it but it wont let me. Do I need to encrypt the whole phone. it says to enter a password but the keypad doesnt come up. Got any idras why this phone is all jacked up?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rmreid

rmreid Android Enthusiast

Similar question: I am trying to figure out how to delete photos out of my gallery?

3. kasper007

kasper007 Member

I'm pretty sure those pics you cant delete are from either your google+ or facebook profiles. Hit "menu" -"view by" - "content in device" then you wont see those anymore.

4. Ez Duzit

Ez Duzit Newbie

kasper007 solved half of your problem. Here's the other half. Yes you can encrypt your SD card on the GS3 but to do so, your phones lock screen MUST be password protected.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews